Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner

Monday, October 7, 2013

Yes I'm crazy for wasting 10 minutes and my Listerine... Foot Soak!

Yes I felt like a crazy person mixing 1/4 cup of blue Listerine, 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1/2 cup of warm water and waited 10 precious minutes hoping to remove any dead skin from my feet because it did not work. All it did was make my feet sticky and reek of vinegar and minty Listerine. But for anyone who wants to give it a try, here is what I did...


1/4 Cup of Listerine


1/4 cup of vinegar


1/2 cup of warm water


It clearly didn't make enough so I went back and doubled the recipe

 Waited 10 Minutes

Waited 15 Minutes

Waited 20 Minutes

AND

Nothing peeled from my feet easily or by rubbing them.

 I will tell you I have calluses and dry heels. I am flat footed and wear heels so my feet take a beating every day... The only thing that works is going to get a pedicure or one home method I read about a long time ago that I will post about soon!!!! Here is the original link that is blowing up Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/pin/20195898302408339/



No comments:

Post a Comment