Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner

Monday, October 14, 2013

DIY---Cellulite Scrub and it works!

Like almost every thirty-something lady we tend to struggle with the ugly embarrassing cottage cheese legs also known as cellulite. I've tried several named brand firming lotions for every bit of 8 or more weeks and never notice much of a change. However I will say this scrub works, the downside it is temporary so you have to use it often. This scrub is relatively inexpensive to make, olive oil being the most expensive part of this DIY scrub.


FIRST USED COFFEE GROUNDS. 

 I don't drink coffee but I am thankful my mother does. So if you don't drink coffee, you can run to your closest convenience store and ask them for their used coffee grounds or hopefully a relative or neighbor won't mind you taking them off their hands. 


SECOND ADD OLIVE OIL


NEXT ADD LEMON JUICE. (fresh squeezed lemon juice is better)


FINALLY MIX ALL TOGETHER UNTIL YOU HAVE THE TEXTURE YOU WANT


APPLY TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM AREAS...

(Secret) I apply this mixture to my entire legs, face and neck. I sit in our shower for about 10-15 minutes so it can soak into my skin. This really helps fine lines on my face. The lemon juice is a brightener and leaves your skin looking healthy, tighter and all around younger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment