Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner

Monday, October 14, 2013

Crafty Cougar strikes again, my new burlap wreath!!!


 It's Monday and Columbus Day which means I'm home and perfect time to update my wreath. I removed my spring/summer blue and yellow flowers and gave our a wreath a makeover! I went to Walmart this morning and bought some green burlap ribbon for $2.97 and these cream flowers for $3.00. I already had the wired tan burlap ribbon which I also purchased at Walmart for 5.97. The wreath I bought at Michaels a few years ago, you could also pick them up at thrift stores and spruce up one or completely remove everything from it and start over!

Items needed:

  • Glue Gun
  • Glue Sticks
  • Flowers
  • Burlap ribbon (2 colors)
  • Monogram letter
  • Paint
  • Smaller ribbon
  • Wreath of your choice




Paint the Monogram letter the coordinating color.

Hot glue the ribbon on back side of wreath.

Next wrap the burlap ribbon around the wreath creating the design you like the best.

Then wrap the second color burlap ribbon around the wreath

Hot glue the flowers

Once the Monogram letter paint is dry, hot glue the back of the letter onto the wreath.


So easy anyone can do!




Here is the wreath hanging on my door






No comments:

Post a Comment