Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bird Seed Craft with my Owl on this Beautiful Fall Day!

Today is Sunday and it's a beautiful crisp fall day here in North Carolina. First day in a while we actually got to see the sun, so we took advantage of it and got to do this fun and easy craft. We love to do crafts especially when we can recycle/reuse items. My owl said this was fun and she really enjoyed picking flowers outside while I hung them on the tree limbs. Make sure you hang them higher so your pets don't eat them off the tree.

Items Needed:
Peanut Butter
Used Toilet Paper rolls
Bird Seed or Sunflower Seeds

First I spread peanut butter all over the toilet paper rolls.


 Then my owl decorated each side of the roll with bird seed



Now they are ready to be hung on a tree limb of your choice


Then sit back, relax and watch the birds enjoy the feed

No comments:

Post a Comment