Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Perfect gloomy day for an upbeat tropical green smoothie


Good Morning and Happy Saturday! I woke up this morning feeling a bit gloomy thanks to now 5 days of rain and clouds. Oh how I wish I was laying on a beach on some small island sipping this smoothie but I reckon our house on a private dirt lane will have to do! My better half left at 4am to go duck hunting so it's just me and my owl this morning, she is even wearing her owl nightgown. :-)

So here is my recipe for my tropical green smoothie!

First add some Almond Coconut Milk, it depends on how thick or thin you want your smoothie. I added about 1/4 cup.


Then I added the celery I broke them up in pieces and added the leaves as well.


Next I added the pineapple with juice.


Next comes the frozen banana. I keep these in stock in my fridge



Then I added 3-4 ice cubes and you are ready to mix!






And here is the final product included with our recipe!



This recipe will make 28 to 30 ounces. This green smoothie is for meal replacement. LAY BACK & ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment