Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner

Monday, October 7, 2013

Cinnamon and Apple Water Detox

I've tried most of the water detox recipes found online on pinterest and various blogs. Just to name a few that I've tried... water and Braggs organic vinegar, water and lemon juice, water and lemon and cayenne pepper. Finally one that I don't have to cringe or make a sour face while drinking it.

WATER, CINNAMON AND APPLE!!!!





 Most folks use a big gallon jug but if you work like me that isn't going to cut it since our fridge at work is the size of a dorm fridge. So I decided to use just normal bottle water and slice the apples thin and add a tsp or less of cinnamon depending on how much you like cinnamon. So for 3 bottles of water I used a half of an apple sliced thin, then I ate the other half for breakfast. No need to waste a perfectly delicious apple. I am still not convinced this will actually help me lose weight but at least it will me drink more water now that I have quit soda... 7-11 might go out of business, its been over 3 weeks since I've had a big gulp of Dr. Pepper.


Final Product of the 3 bottles, you see the cinnamon did not mix very well. I might try cinnamon sticks or boiling the water with cinnamon would infuse the cinnamon with the water better. I just shake the water before I take a sip, it seems to help some.

If you want to eat the apples from the bottle like I wanted to. All you do is cut the top of the bottle off with scissors then either dump them out on a plate or just open wide and dump them in your mouth. I chose the 2nd option of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment